Home » Safety Tips
- Display fireworks as per the warnings and instructions mentioned on the pack.
- Use fireworks only in outdoor.
- Buy fireworks directly from Manufacturer or from authorized dealer only.
- Always follow the Safety tips marked on the fireworks.
- Use an agarbatti to ignite the fireworks.
- Store fireworks in a cool & dry place.
- Always have adult supervision
- Always wear eye protection when lightening fireworks
- Light one fireworks at a time
- Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose handy in case of fire or other mishap
- Never make your own fireworks
- Never try to re-light or pick up fireworks that have not ignited fully.
- Never carry fireworks in your packets
- Never shoot fireworks in a metal or glass containers
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person
- Do not wear loose clothing while using fireworks.
- After fireworks display never pick up fireworks that may be left over, they may still active.